Pages

Friday 23 December 2016

Water Squirt

Water squirt we got the water guns out then we were wetting each other then we got bored. Then we got the hose and went on the tramp and my mum holed the hose and went me and my brothers we were slipping and doing back-flips and front-flips and we were running around. Then my mum gave the hose to my brother Lorenzo and he was aiming at me and he didn't stop until after he stop. Then he went for my brother Zack then after he aimed for me and Zack. Then we went to go shower and got dressed in warm close.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ben! This sounds like you had a very exciting day! It's been so hot, water squirt sounds like a great idea. Hope you're having a nice holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Water blob I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us.

    ReplyDelete